Tuesday, May 13 at 1:30pm will be session three of our Play & Learn series at Fairchild Park. Several families have brought their infants to enjoy new friends and activities in the shade. What would an infant do at Play & Learn?
- Have some tummy time on the rug with intriguing objects just out of reach.
- Look at the sky and sunlight filtering through the branches of the trees.
- Listen to the sounds of conversation, singing and reading.
- Make a little noise banging on a drum, upturned bowl or pot borrowed from the kitchen.
- Explore new textures and smells.